No products in the cart.
Returns & Exchange
Your complete shopping satisfaction is our No.1 Priority. We want you happy each and every time you buy from us. However if due to some unforeseen situation you are not happy with the product then the following terms apply for a mutually consented resolution of the situation.
We do our best to make sure you never need to use this policy. But still for theory purpose here it is :- If an item you ordered from Uddstudio.com does not meet your expectations do write to us and we will happily try to assist you.
We are dedicated at Uddstudio.com to offer you the best quality in our products and our services. We know that mistakes are sometimes made though, and we are here to help remedy those problems.
We take stringent measures to ensure that the items delivered to you are in perfect condition. However, there is a remote possibility that:
The item may be damaged during transit.
Or there might be a manufacturing defect.
Or that a wrong item is delivered to you by mistake.
Or if the size of the stitched garment, selected does not fit you and you need a different size.
Policy for Items Received in Damaged Condition / Manufacturing Defects / Wrong Items
If you have received a damaged item or if the item you received was not the item you ordered or if it was misrepresented on our site, please contact us by email within 24 hours of your receipt of the product. It is important that you save all packing materials as well as the item itself. When you reach us, we’ll give you instructions on how to proceed.
• We will express ship a replacement item at the earliest possible with no extra shipping cost to you
• For all stitched garments – Dress, Skirts, Kurti’s and Kuriti – Palazzo pieces we offer you returns if the original item did not fit you. Only a different size of the original item can be exchanged.
If the original ordered item is no longer possible then we will request you to choose an alternate item and express ship the same to you with no extra shipping cost to you
Here Are Some Important & Helpful Guidelines on Returns
• Always email us first if you have a problem on firstname.lastname@example.org
• Always be sure to report your problem within 24 hours of receiving the item
Never send back an item without consulting with us. It’s very important that you DO NOT send the item back to us until you have verified with us and no credit or replacement shall be given on such items.
• Always report any and all problems associated with a single order/package delivery at the same time. Be as specific as possible when describing the problem, as all returned items are examined for defects / variations.
• Always return your items using registered airmail / courier as advised in our return authorization mail.
• If you live abroad, the cost of shipping back to India above what you paid for shipping charges while receiving the product/s from India will be borne by you.
• Please return within 5 working days of confirmation from our end, and with original packing & in original condition (please, no worn, washed,used or altered items). Please ensure to include a copy of the invoice you received.
• We will examine the garment you return, figure out what went wrong, and take immediate steps to prevent such problems from reoccurring.
• We make sure we deliver our product to you as safely as possible. Likewise, please ship it back to us as safely as possible. If something happens in transit and the package doesn’t get delivered to us, we cannot help you. So make sure to return the items to us through the postal/courier services suggested in our return authorization mail only and forward the details to us. Please reserve the airway bill or postal receipt till we confirm that we have received the product.
• Please mark the items as defective returns and not for sale and declare a low nominal value.
For any complain / dissatisfaction with sizing and styling (all stitched items) —
We believe our customers understand that even if they get something custom tailored locally, multiple sessions of trial and alterations are needed before the desired fit, pattern and look can be created.
Exchange of the footwear will be entertained only in case of the following situations:
1)The item may be damaged during transit.
2)Or there might be a manufacturing defect.
3)Or that a wrong item is delivered to you by mistake.
4)Or if the size of the shoe selected does not fit you and you need a different size.
- To initiate the process of exchange,please contact us by email at email@example.com within 24 hours of your receipt of the product.
- The cost of shipping back the shoes to us will be borne by the customer but,no extra charges will be charged for shipping the new(exchanged) product within India.
- However,for international orders,shipping charges for both to and fro ( to return the product as well as for shipping the new(exchanged) products) will be borne by the customer.
- The Jhootis can be exchanged for another size of the same style only. In case your desired size is unavailable, you could then exchange it for another style of the same value only.
- Please return within 5 working days of confirmation from our end, and with original packing & in original condition (please, no worn, washed,or used items).
Please Note: We do not entertain refund & cancellation requests on any orders.
In case of multiple goods being ordered, if the delivery is not possible for certain items, customers will be requested to select alternate items or if no alternate selection is desired by customer then she will be promptly refunded against the non-delivered goods or services along with their shipping charges.
All credits to be posted to a customer’s credit card account takes about 3 to 5 business days to be processed. The corresponding bank of the customers may take about 2 business days to actually post these to the customer’s accounts from the date we processed the credits. Customers can check these credits in their following transactional statements.
If the outer packing is damaged or tampered with, do verify the items quality and quantity with invoice before accepting the package from the courier agency. In case of any discrepancy, either refuse to accept delivery or accept delivery only after putting suitable remark on the proof of delivery. Also lodge proper complain with the local office of the courier agency, so that we may pursue them.
Color & Description Disclaimer
The details of the products or product specifications (for instance weight, color, handwork details, size, etc.) quoted with the product displays are only approximate values.
While every endeavor has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying/printing and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
A customer must place an order keeping in mind this minor variation in color as seen on a computer screen against the actual color of the outfit received.
Udd firmly believes that all the customers who order online are aware that colors seen on a monitor will be slightly different as compared to the actual outfits or accessories ordered.
We wish to clarify and ascertain that every customer who orders any outfit from Udd is aware of this genuine problem.
Some fabrics like raw silk, khadi silk, cotton silk, south cotton, brocade have a textured effect where we can see the weaving & threads are visible in different directions which is a inherent characteristic or feature of that fabric and proof of its authenticity. These are not defects. This raw finish is the beauty of these fabrics.
Handcrafted, hand dyed, hand printed, hand painted, hand embroidered, handloom, hand weaved products will always have minor differences when we compare them as they are not made by machines. Each piece will be unique. Handicraft artisans always try their best to make each piece better than the previous one. So, the product will always have minor variation keeping the same theme constant in artistic manner.